With One Voice, Tanzania J-Term 2012 Posted on December 14th, 2010 by

The Nursing department would like to announce that they will be traveling to Tanzania once again during the January Term of 2012. More information and a full course description is available for download. For more information, please contact Barb Zust.

1. Wendy says:

I just talked with Lars this morning! Sounds like you are all at the airport in DC and heading out for a very long day soon!! I wish you all a wonderful, interesting, productive, fun, and safe trip!

Lars’s Mom,
    Wendy

2. Terry says:

glad to have a way to be a part of this fantastic trip

3. Terry says:

looking for updates

4. Wendy says:

Me, too!

5. Brionna says:

Likewise! I hope the trip went well and you are all well-rested to start the fun!

6. Patti says:

Tell Todd that the staff will meet each Tuesday he is gone. The meetings will probably go 3-4 hours as we have a lot to do! Seriously, I look forward to updates.

7. Denise says:

Looking for a blog for worship tomorrow at Living Waters….Looks like I’ll have to make up an adventurous tale from Tanzania…I hope you’re all having a great trip, and that Todd hasn’t been injured yet 🙂

8. Brionna says:

Will this be getting updates at all?

9. Terry says:

well, I presume Todd is in the air and hopefully having a safe uneventful trip home. We’ll be waiting with open arms